And We're Off!

Read my blogpost introducing
Purple Junkaye
-
An Accomplished Woman

--
I don't think I need a hand, but thanks...

I'm the last on the roster, but the first to venture off. My oldest sister, Peach, tells me all the time that I have an underlying talent that I should be trying to pursue, but she knows I'm too lazy about doing it. It's not that I'm lazy, I try to tell her, it's the fact that I realized, this is about business and strategy. I've been around and seen a lot in my twenty years (HELPED a lot in my 20 years of living) and I've learned earlier on that you have to be prepared for the punches life
(and random ass mean people) will throw at you. I refused to be bruised and battered in this game, but if that's what it takes to win, then gimme that trophy now. Because I WILL win. I'm such a sore loser, just to tell ya'll in advance.

My other older sister, Quiet Storm, is my heart. I think both Peach and I hold a soft spot for our middle sister, but for two different reasons. In the years that have past, I've noticed our goals have been ever-changing with the seasons, but one thing that we still do, with incredible skill, is write. After reading Storm's VERY first fan-fiction back in 2000 (10 years? And I still have the first 10-20pgs. of the story in my room, I better not hear anyone judging me either!) and watching Peach MURDER an audience with a single Chapter Post (I swear, we had it going ON back then), I knew writing was the niche for us! No ifs, ands, or buts about it. That was our comfort zone.

Now 10 years later, and it's still our comfort zone. Our writing helps us stay focused in this chaos called life. I'm excited, I have my own corner I can curl up and just release what I feel inside. My own spot where I can decide what to show, edit how I want, be who TheStrange0ne is. This place is only for my
chapter stories - fan-fictions, fictions, long visuals. For my poetry and shorter work you should visit my shared blog with my two sisters Fixated Passion.

All I ask is that you don't steal my work, it is copy written (so HAPPY I finally got it copy written yesterday!) And as I write, the work is being indexed as copyright work, so you know the punishment of that already, right? If you DON'T, then I suggest you read Bonnie Cehovet's Copyright Infringement Blog Post. This is just a warning, but I bet you knew that.

Follow me on Twitter to get real time updates as I post.
You can follow my personal twitter, if you find it, but all questions and comments should go to TheStrange0ne.

To contact me, click the
Contact to email me.


....AAAAAAAAAAAANnnnnnnD We're OFF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment